Ready to get started with Eventbrite Tickets? We’ve got you covered! The steps below will help you get set up and ready to use your calendar’s new ticketing and importing features.
If you are new to our core plugin, The Events Calendar, you’ll want to make sure to familiarize yourself with it before continuing here.
1. Download and install the plugin. Don’t forget that all of our paid add-ons require The Events Calendar to be installed and active as well.
2. If you've just purchased Eventbrite Tickets, the license key will be automatically added for you. Just in case you don't have the license activated, see our guide on how to input your license key. When an Eventbrite Tickets license expires, you can no longer import from Eventbrite. Need updates on both your dev site and your live site? We can do that.
4. If you'd like, you can import an event from your Eventbrite.com account into The Events Calendar.
5. You can also add Eventbrite tickets to events in The Events Calendar and have those events added to your Eventbrite account.
6. And don't forget- before people start buying tickets, you'll want to know how to manage your attendees. You'll manage your attendees and tickets from your Eventbrite.com account. Head to Eventbrite.com for further support.
Hooray! You are now set up with Eventbrite Tickets! You can also further tailor the plugin with the options below.
- Move the Eventbrite Tickets box on the event page
- Change the height of the Eventbrite Tickets iFrame
- Configure Eventbrite Tickets to use Eventbrite.co.uk or another international branch