Create a message by clicking into the event for that message, then click on the Create Message button on the screen.
Clicking the button will open the message editor.
- Choose an admin title for your message - This is recommended but not mandatory
- Choose an Audience - choose who will receive your message. Using the dropdown menu, you can select one or several audiences:
- The attendee lists for this event (attendee lists contain people who have purchased a ticket for the event or simply registered for the event)
- The attendee lists of other events
- Your custom lists
- Who is sending this email? - Set the name and email address that appears in the reply-to line of the email. By default, this will use the name and email of the Promoter account.
- Customize message - Enter the subject line and content for the email message. You can: style the message, create hyperlinks, add buttons and insert images in the content area.
- Using Merge Tags - Add dynamic content to your message. See the Merge Tags guide for more details.
- Schedule when the message goes out - Sets the date and time that the email will be sent. See the Send and Scheduling guide to learn about the various options available.